Terms and Conditions for Admission at CanDo Nursery
1. General Admission:
– All admissions are subject to availability of seats.
– The nursery reserves the right to accept or reject any application without providing any reason.
– Completing the application does not guarantee admission. The final decision rests with the nursery’s admission committee.
2. Age Criteria:
– Children should be between the ages of 3 months – 5 years at the time of admission.
– All required documents must be submitted at the time of admission. Failure to produce necessary documentation may result in the cancellation of the admission.
– The documents provided should be genuine and accurate. Any discrepancy discovered later may lead to termination of the admission.
4. Fee Payment:
– Fees should be paid as per the schedule provided by the nursery.
– Late fee payments might incur additional charges.
– Fees are subject to change annually based on the discretion of the management.
5. Refund Policy:
– The registration fee and admission fee are non-refundable under any circumstances.
– Tuition fees for the ongoing month are non-refundable.
– If a parent/guardian decides to withdraw their child from the nursery, they must provide a month’s written notice or pay a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
– In the event of withdrawal, any fees paid in advance for future months will be refunded, excluding the month in which the notice is given.
6. Media Consent:
– Parents/guardians have the right to grant or deny permission for their child’s photographs or videos to be used for promotional purposes.
– The nursery will always respect the media consent choices made by parents/guardians.
7. Special Needs and Medical Conditions:
– It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to inform the nursery of any special needs, medical conditions, or allergies the child might have.
– The nursery will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of the child. However, the nursery will not be held responsible for any adverse reactions or injuries that were not previously informed by the parents/guardians.
8. Behavior Policy:
– The nursery reserves the right to terminate the admission of any child who consistently displays disruptive behavior and doesn’t respond to corrective measures.
– Such decisions will be made in the best interests of the child, other children at the nursery, and the staff.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions:
– CanDo Nursery reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Parents/guardians will be informed of any significant changes.